TRANSACTION SERVICES IN ENERGY
save time, be prepared, avoid surprises
In-Energy has worked on numerous transactions, which often include multiple advisors. Our industry experts understand deal dynamics and frequently act as an interface between various advisors. We make sure that every relevant issue is dealt with from various points of view. This saves time and valuable resources.
A due diligence performed by In-Energy makes sure your transaction is scrutinized by industry experts who really understand the dynamics of the business. We focus on commercial, technical and business-related topics. In-Energy uses its industry knowledge to build the business case.
In-Energy makes you best prepared for your investment committee meeting.
Red flag analysis
We enhance your due diligence by performing a red flag analysis, which links commercial and technical aspects, as well as the financial model, with market reality. In-Energy fills the gaps and interfaces. We clearly flag the key issues you can raise in negotiations.
- Supported Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) with commercial due diligence services for its strategic investment in global storage terminal owner and operator VTTI BV (VTTI).
- Advisor to DIF and Aberdeen Standard Investments (“ASI”) on the acquisition of UNITANK, with ASI and DIF each acquiring a 50% stake.
- Advisor to Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 5 (which is managed by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)) and West Street Infrastructure Partners III (WSIP) (which is managed by the Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs) on commercial due diligence during the acquisition process of HES International B.V.
- Advisor to a financial investor on the acquisition of VTTI B.V.
- Advisor to Northleaf Capital Partners on the acquisition of Navigator Terminals. Navigator Terminals is the UK’s largest independent bulk liquid storage provider with over 1.5 million cubic metres of storage available.
- Advisor to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan on the acquisition of Koole Terminals, a leading liquid bulk storage provider in North-West Europe. Focus on developing commercial and technical business plan and due diligence.
- Advisor to Marine Capital for the preliminary review and scoping of an M&A process for a global liquid bulk storage business.
- Advisor to an infrastructure fund on the acquisition of an oil storage terminal in ARA. Focus on due diligence, business case development and market assessment.
- Advisor to a sovereign wealth fund on the acquisition of a North-West European integrated liquid bulk logistics company.
- Advisor to a private equity firm for the acquisition process of petrochemical complex in Southern Europe. Focus on due diligence, business case development and operational assessment.
- Advisor to a private equity firm for the acquisition of a refinery in ARA. Due diligence and business case for the conversion to an oil terminal.
- Advisor to a private equity firm for the investment in an innovative wind energy technology company.